Cheap Petite Chandelier - Elysburg White Marbleized Glass 1 Light Petite Chandelier

Today's cheap petite chandelier has a bit of a twist... sorry I couldn't help it. For those of who I have confused (I tend to do it a lot =p) I mean this literally and laterally, if that makes sense. The Elysburg White Marbleized Glass 1 Light Petite Chandelier with a satin nickle finish by ELK Lighting is marketed as one, but looks nothing of the sort. I mean sure, petite chandeliers are modern compared to regular ones, but you really can't get much more modern than this.

It looks more like someone just took a lamp shade, put a frosted finish to it and hung it upside down. I look at this petite chandelier and I immediately think... metropolitan. You know, the up and coming, career-chasing, corporate ladder-climbing young thing who is living in their high-rise apartment, living the night life every night. They're leaning on their marble kitchen bench, sipping a cocktail. Can you see three of these hanging over the marble kitchen bench? This is the sort of thing you could definitely justify buying multiple numbers of, with prices starting from $59.40.

Definitely something with more of a kitchen and dining room feel and definitely something that's come out of the 21st century. Maybe even 2010.

Comments