Petite Chandelier - Olde English Silver Scroll 3-Light Petite Chandelier

Today's review is on the Olde English Silver Scroll 3-Light Petite Chandelier, shipped by none other than Target.com.

To me, even though it's called "Olde English", it reminds me of something far more ancient. For some reason, it reminds me of the Rome. Could you not totally see this in one of the secret passageways in an old, European mansion that the heroes always traipse through in search of something hidden? I think it's the candle-like design of the lights that makes me think so.

The curves from which the pendants delicately hang off give an air of simplicity and humility to this petite chandelier. The base is made out of steel and the lighting feature itself can be hung up or alternatively it can be hung up as a semi-flush mount as well. Amazon.com recommends that this light be used in the dining room or the living room.

This is a hidden gem amongst the petite chandeliers available online and there are no reviews on Amazon for this item yet, but it's simply waiting for the right person to come along to make it their own. It's not irresistible, but it does have a curiously alluring charm which beckons you to come forward to check it out.

I don't know about you, but to me, the longer I look at it, the more I appreciate the emphasis of simplicity for this light, unlike some of the ostentatious chandeliers out there. If you'd like a touch of dignified class in your home without the classy price tag, this petite chandelier might just be what you've been looking for.

Comments