Cheap Petite Chandelier - Castlewood Walnut Three-Light Mini Chandelier Review

Today we have a truly breath-taking petite chandelier to review for you. The Castlewood Walnut Three-Light Mini Chandelier is truly in a league of its own when it comes to style. There's stylish and then there's Castlewood stylish. Bellacor have definitely done it again with this one, hitting a home run on the design.


I look at this design and personally, I see something that is absolutely flawless. Maybe it's just the picture on the website, but it really does look perfect. The earthy, wooden color offsets the brightness of the three-light design. This sort of light isn't designed to dazzle and make you shield your eyes when you see it. You're meant to admire it with both eyes wide open.


By all means, don't take my word for it. I am not singular in my opinion of how gorgeous it looks. Check out these testimonials, courtesy of Bellacor.com,


5 out of 5 - Reviewed by Mary, Middle River, MD - 11/14/09

Full Review:
I am thrilled with this mini-chandelier! The price was fabulous, and it looks beautiful in my kitchen.


5 out of 5 - Reviewed by Jo, Franklin, TN - 03/24/09

Full Review:
I purchased this chandelier for a tiny 1/2 bath, painted a deep purple. It sparkles and casts the most amazing shadows on the silvery ceiling. Highly recommend this item.


Having said this, not everyone was happy with it...


3 out of 5 - Reviewed by Linda, Broken Arrow, OK - 10/17/09

Full Review:
The placement of the arms make it look odd and uneven. I like the color of the iron but many of the plexiglass pieces are cracked or broken. You DID replace my first one, though.


Bellacor is proud of their wares and are accountable to their customers as you can tell from the previous comment.

Comments